There may be an occasion where you need to uninstall BMBF. Normally this is in pursuit of a “fresh start” in which case you’ll want to perform this guide after you complete this: Uninstalling Beat Saber Manually
Some “upgrades” from one version of BMBF to another require the removal of the current version of BMBF before installing the new one. The tutorials here will always let you know.
- Plug your Quest into your PC and open SideQuest.
- Once you’re connected, open your installed apps.
- Find BMBF (or use the Search Package option and search for love)
- Click the gear icon to the right.
- From the pop up, select Uninstall App.
That’s it – you’re done. Remember, if you’re wanting a fresh start, you should Uninstall Beat Saber Manually as well.