Nobody loves the built-in playlist editor in BMBF for Beat Saber on Oculus Quest. Now you can manage your playlists quickly and easily with a full-featured, robust application on your PC!
Here are just a few things you can do with Playlist Editor Pro:
- Backup your songs in zip (archive) or folder (for use with Beat Saber PC) – maintaining playlist folders if you like. (new in .99.8b)
- Export your favorite playlists to BPLIST and share with your friends (new in .99.6b)
- Swap versions of Beat Saber on your Quest – Play Modded w/Custom Songs or Unmodded with Multiplayer (New in .99.3b)
- Create / Delete / Edit Playlist Definitions (including adding custom covers)
- Add / Remove and transfer songs between playlists
- Preview song metadata (cover, title, mapper, etc)
- Create BACKUPS of your playlist configuration
- Restore backups after BMBF/Beat Saber updates
- Easily “de-bookmark” a song on Beast Saber out of your bookmarks if you no longer want it
- “Preview” a song using Rabbit’s awesome web player
- Quickly access the song on Beast Saber to add ratings, reviews, etc.
- … and more!