Latest Full Release: v0.99.6b (November 5, 2020)
Newer versions are always available from the #playlist-editor-pro channel of my Discord server.
- Windows 7/8/10 (with .NET 4.7 runtimes)
- 1280×1024 Resolution or Higher
- Beat Saber on Quest (no functionality for PC Beat Saber)
- BMBF 1.5 or higher is required
- Enhanced features for SideQuest Users
- Support for Quest 2
Download EXE only for existing users; just replace your existing EXE – no full download and set up required.
What’s New v0.96b -> v0.99.6b
View the release notes and documentation for full details.
- Preliminary support for BPLIST exporting! Take your favorite playlist, export it and share it with your friends!
- Support for “fast switching” versions of Beat Saber (modded <-> unmodded) to allow both custom songs and multiplayer support (modded doesn’t support multiplayer, and unmodded doesn’t allow custom songs)
- Full overhaul of the user interface to be more streamlined and house additional features.
- If you have SideQuest installed, you can make use of many new “BMBF TOOLS” features. (Currently you must have Sidequest installed for ALL USERS for this to work).
- Backups can be named – slight overhaul of the Backup System. Leave blank for generic datetime stamp.
- ScoreSaber integration (see selected map on ScoreSaber)
- Ascending sorting by Title, Artist and Mapper.
- Song Author added to Song Details
- “Favorites” support. All songs that are marked as Favorite in-game with the Bookmarks playlist can be moved en masse to the Unsorted pile for resorting.
- Multiple songs can be uploaded manually by the upload button.
- Button to backup all custom covers (copies to COVERS folder in your Playlist Editor folder)
- Song Lists are now data grids and include three columns of sortable data. There may still be a glitch or two in here – please report any issues.
- Beat Saber version is now displayed properly.
- Config Pushing is now done asynchronously, but may still be subject to timeouts. Please report your scenarios where this occurs.
- Tons of minor fixes and enhancements.